Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Cheap Best Vacheron Constantin Watches For Sale

So this is a Vacheron Constantin High Quality Watch that does not exist. I mean, it does not exist as an original or I was totally unable to find it. This is just another reason that brings me to this Vacheron Constantin Overseas replica watch photo review  because quoting my older cousin who just got it: “who cares?”. “I like it and that’s all that matters to me”. Well, I have that attitude a lot of times when I like something or some fake watch that nobody likes or thinks it’s cool so I have to agree with him here.

I tried to catch the black sailing ship on the dial as best as I could and this is pretty much my best. It would be an amazing piece if Vacheron Constantin would make these as originals for sure because the dial looks amazing like that. It’s such a unique and nice feature to have on a dial. An all black on Black Dial Vacheron Constantin Watch with a cool dial, cool navy blue hands and a small seconds hand a 6 o’clock. Why not? My cousin’s question exactly.

This fake Vacheron watch is powered by a self winding Japanese automatic movement that keeps time well and precise. Small seconds hand has a nice sweep so it all looks legit to me. I mean, it looks literally legit and you’re not gonna meet a lot of Vacheron Constantin connoisseurs out there that’s for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment